Friday, September 25, 2020

#TTTC083 Friendship Autumn Goodness

 Hello Stampers!

I have a TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE #TTTC083 to share with you today.

I used one of my new favorites from the Holiday Catalog stamp set: Autumn Goodness and Daisy Lane.

Card Stock: Whisper White Thick, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie.


I chose to go across the bottom with Dry Embossing, Orange and Green.
Ink: Crumb Cake, Memento Ink Black

Accessories: Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Old World paper 3-D Embossing Folder, Stampin' Cut and Emboss, Dimensionals, Stampin' Seal, Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

Make sure you head over to Tic Tac Toe Challenge to see all the great samples, or better yet, join in on the fun yourself!  

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. The texture of the background works so well with the wood grain of the wheelbarrow. Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete