Tuesday, September 1, 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch #387 Zany Zebras Birthday Card~

 Hello Stampers!

I have fun card challenge to share with you today!  
 
Don't you just love those Zany Zebras?   I just recieved this adorable Cling set in the mail and just had use it to create a card for this challenge.

                                   
Being they were bigger, it was a bit 'challenging' so I decided to turn the card and lay them out this way.
Card Stock: Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Whisper White Thick.
Beautiful Boughs Dies were used for the sentiment.

Make sure you head on over to CAS(E) this Sketch to see all the wonderful card sample ideas!  


Remember to keep calm and stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment