Monday, September 7, 2020

Jar of Flowers~Bright Blooms

Hello Stampers!

So glad you can join me today.  I used the Jar of Flowers Photopolymer stamp set to create today's project share.

I used the Blender Pens to add color with ink refills of In Colors-Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight, Bumble Bee, Just Jake and Poppy Parade.  

Ink used to stamp, In Color Seaside Spray, Just Jade and Memento Black.

                           
The pretty Magenta Madness Ribbon adds a little sparkle to the jar, speaking of sparkle, I used Wink of Stella on all the flowers.  
  
Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment