Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Have a Hoot in a Wheelbarrow this Halloween! #Autumngoodness

 Hello Stampers!

I have a fun Halloween project to share with you today.  

                        
Stamp set: Have a Hoot-Cling  and Autumn Goodness-Photopolymer
Plaid Tidings DSP
Card Stock: Whisper White Thick, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
Dies: Autumn Wheel Barrow Dies, Peek-a-Hoot Dies
Stampin' Mini Cut and Emboss
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
Stampin' Seal, Dimensionals and Two Way glue was used to attach all the layers.

I am having fun with these cute little owls, I colored them with Stampin' Blends and cut them out with the dies and then chose to fussy cut even closer to their bodies so they fit in the wheelbarrow better.

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment