Monday, September 21, 2020

#FMS453 You Make the World a Better Place

Hello Stampers!
I have a FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES project share for today.



-Stamp set: Beautiful World
-Dies used: World Map Dies and Layering Circles Dies
Both can be used with the Mini Stampin'  Cut and Emboss machine.


Card stock: Cinnamon Cider, Whisper White, Basic Black, Just Jade, Pacific Point
Ink: Memento Black Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out all the wonderful card ideas from Freshly Made Sketches!  

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp On!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun combination - love the map and the globe together! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fabulous. I love the foil! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete