Monday, August 17, 2020

PP504 Welcome Back To School!

Hello Stampers!
I have a card challenge to share with you today!  

The rules for this challenge was to keep it "clean and simple".
Minimal layers and embellishments, plenty of open space, aka "White" space Simple and Uncluttered.

This is what I came up with.

Stamp set used: Harvest Hellos
Card Stock: Whisper White Thick, Old Olive and Cinnamon Cider.

                              

Welcome back to school?  Well, how about a basket full of yummy apples for the teacher?  Maybe a basket full of apples to make applesauce in class?  


Additional materials used:
Apple Builder Punch
Plaid Tidings 6x6 DSP
Dimensionals
Glue Dots
Tombo Liquid Glue
Plus a round tooth pick for the 'flag' post!

**Take time to check out all the creative ideas over at #PP504!

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

8 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I love all these fabulous plaid apples! What a fun idea! Perfect for anyone headed back to school! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique and fun presentation with plaid apples! Love this clever, CAS card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of colors and pretty plaid papers, Cheryl! Such a fun card! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a plaid lover, it doesn't get any better than a trio of plaid apples in a plaid bowl! What a great idea for a back to school card, Cheryl! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete