Saturday, January 5, 2019

Retired Set Saturday & FMS #369~Happy Heart Day

Hello Stampers!
There has been so many wonderful stamp sets created by Stampin' Up! When they retire it is sad because it seems like we don't use them anymore, I am going to change that!  Today I am showcasing Happy Heart Day.  This is also my entry for FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES #369.
My main colors are Melon Mambo and Whisper White.
Here is their sketch challenge.
I used Watercolor pencils, Blender Pen and Stampin' Write Melon Mambo marker to add color. 
Starburst punch was used to cut out the cute little mouse. 
How Sweet it is DSP from the current Occasions catalog was used for the background and Melon Mambo strip. 
Ribbon-Petal Pink.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love that striped background and your adorable mouse. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-cute image and and adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved that little image. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! Hope to see you in the new challenge beginning tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete