Thursday, January 3, 2019

Lasting Lily and Butterfly Gala

Hello Stampers!

Happy day to you! Today is the day, today is the DAY!  The Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalog goes LIVE! 

You can see ALL the new products at my online store at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net

This new Sale-a-Bration set is going to be your favorite, is't already mine!
Stamp Set: Lasting Lily Sale-a-Bration set, you can get this for FREE! Butterfly Gala with matching Butterfly Duet Punch.
Card Stock: Whisper White, Merry Merlot
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series paper, You can get this for FREE also.
Ink: Merry Merlot, Garden Green Grapefruit Grove
Additional materials: Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals and Ribbon is a SAB product as well, Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack.

Make sure you check out ALL the wonderful new items.  You are going to blown away with the new Cling Stamps...no more wooden stamps!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment