Friday, August 14, 2020

#FMS448 Wishing You a Well Fall~Gather Together stamp set

Hello Stampers!
Here is my project share for today.  With the talk of returning to school I start to think of fall and the beauty of it!  With that in mind I decided to use the Gather Together Photopolymer stamp set.

I got this layer idea from FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES#448 
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP (Love this beautiful Fall paper!)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and Early Espresso
Stamp set: Gather Together Photopolymer stamp set
Gathered Leaves Dies
Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
This Specialty Designer Series Paper is so pretty, I love the Gold and Copper foil.  It makes it pop!  

Take a moment and head over to FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES#448 to see all the creative ideas!

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

6 comments:

  1. What a great card! I just love that background DSP and those pretty leaves! So perfect for fall! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your sweet comment! I agree, I love that one too! I had to order me another one before they sell out. :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card with lots of lovely texture! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall design! Thank you for playing at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete