Friday, October 12, 2018

Froggy Bubbles SU ONLY Challenge-Halloween Countdown

Hello Stampers!

Happy Friday to you!  I have a fun SU! ONLY CHALLENGE to share with you today. 
The challenge was to use products from the Holiday Catalog!  EEEEE, I chose my new favorite! 
I am showcasing Toil and Trouble Suite!
Materials used:
Card stock: Fresh Fig, Mango Melody
DSP: Toil & Trouble 
Stamp set: Cauldron Bubble
Other materials used: Big Shot, Cauldron Framelits Dies, Dimensionals, Black Foil Sheets, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon.

Make sure to head over to SU ONLY CHALLENGES to see all the fantastic samples!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

4 comments:

  1. This is just too adorably fun. Thank you so much for participating at SUOChallenges.com for our Holiday Catalog challenge. Our new challenge is going up on October 23, 2018, and we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally adorable!! Love the colours and the featured DSP. Perfect for our challenge using the Holiday Catalogue. So glad you joined in the fun with us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete