Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Congratulations...You are Expecting!

Hello Stampers!

Here is my project share for today.  Stepping away from the Halloween theme for today, I wanted to make up some cards for the upcoming Holiday Craft Bazaar.
Stamp set used: Wonderful Moments-Photopolymer and Flourishing Phrases
Card Stock used: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Black Memento Ink
Additional Materials Used: Share What You Love Specialty DSP, Stampin' Blends markers, Dark Rich Razzleberry, Light Mango Melody, Light Red, Light Daffodil Delight, Lovely Floral Embossing Folder, Big Shot, layering Ovals Framelits, Fresh Fig Ribbon, Dimensionals.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment