Monday, October 8, 2018

Cozy and Warm at the North Pole

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you.
Although the Holiday Catalog has been out for a whole month, I just can't seem to get into the swing of making Christmas cards, so this past weekend my children, their friends and myself had a Stampin' Party!  We decided we'd only do Christmas cards.  Here is one of the cards I created.
I had fun with this one because for one, they are snowman!  They are always fun.  I used the Seasonal Chums stamp set and cut apart both front and back of the snowman, but being you can't tell it's the back, I simply drew a face on the back of the snowman so I could have two with cute mittens!
Popped them up on Dimensionals and added a 'North Pole' sign from the photopolymer stamp set, Signs of Santa. 
The Designer Series Paper is Under The Mistletoe. 
Card Stock: Whisper White and Shaded Spruce
Ink: Black Memento Ink
I used Basic Black Stampin' Write markers to add color and dra in the face on one of the snowman.  Other Stampin' Write colors used, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Blackberry Bliss, Gray Granite,  Merry Merlot, Old Olive, Pink Flamingo and Petal Pink.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment