Friday, October 19, 2018

I am batty for you!~ Halloween Countdown card

Hello Stampers!

I love the cuteness of Halloween, and the Trick or Tweet stamp set is so adorable!  The animals are just oozing with cuteness!
Here is my project share using this stamp set.  Added color with the Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate, Mango,Cajun Craze and using the Blender Pens with Crumb Cake.
Wink of stella was added to the wings and mask to add a soft sparkle.  Card base in Crushed Curry was stamped with the Buffalo Check Background stamp in Crushed Curry ink.  Layering Square Framelits were used to cut the Whisper White, and Crushed Curry.
Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment