Monday, October 1, 2018

Happy Birthday, you are SPOOKTACULAR!

Hello Stampers!

Happy 1st day of October!  Fall is here and it's time to break out the pumpkin bags to stuff full of leaves. 

Ok, so I am totally head over heals with the adorable Trick or Tweet stamp set, so why not use it for more than just Halloween?  How about October birthdays?
Rich Razzleberry was used as the card base and layering pieces, along with Old Olive and Whisper White.
The Glitter Enamel Dots add a fun birthday flare!  The cute birthday puppy was colored with Watercolor Pencils.  A simple bow from Linen Thread was added around the DSP layer. 
See, isn't this set adorable?  The little Tweety bird could be used for a cute hide-go-seek card for a cute child's birthday card!
I hope this card gives you some creative ideas!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment