Monday, October 22, 2018

No Tricks Only Treats! Halloween card~

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you.  Another week closer to Halloween!  If you have children or grandchildren I am sure they are getting super excited about Halloween. I know my class and my own children are!

Here is my project share for today.  I have a Halloween card to share.
Card Stock used: Mango Melody, Black Foil Sheets Toil and Trouble DSP

Additional materials: Starburst punch, Spooky Bats Punch, Circle punch, Big Shot, Swirls & Curls Embossing folder.
Stamp set used: Spooky Sweets
Ink: Mango Melody, Black Memento Ink, Granny Apple Green, Sahara Sand.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment