Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Happy Fall PP412 challenge!

Hello Stampers!

Today, I have a fun Card Sketch challenge to share from The Paper Players!
I chose a diagonal Tic-Tac-Toe challenge from the top left, starting with LEAVES, PUMPKIN and SEQUINS/GLITTER.
I dug out some of my old stamps from Hero Arts, Great Impressions and of course Stampin' Up!
I added color with Bic Markers this time.  They worked perfectly.
Popped up the layers with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I fussy cut out the pumpkins, gourd and acorn.  Added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins from SU.
The Retired SU stamp set is called Autumn Harvest.  One of my favorite sets.
Card Stock used: Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green.
DSP All Is Bright
Ink: Memento Black

Thank you for joining me today!  Make sure to head over to the Paper Players blog so you can check out all the creative ideas from other stampers!!

Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute...I remember this set! So fun, especially with the vertical script! I like your leaves too! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl... so love the "fallness" of your leaves, gourds and pumpkins! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete