Monday, October 15, 2018

You Are One of a Kind

Hello Stampers!

I have a sponged project to share with you today.  I have not played around with mixing colors with a sponge for a long time so I thought I'd give another whirl! 

Using the Sea of Textures stamp set this is what I came up with.
I took a Whisper White regular card stock and cut a 2" circle  then using sponges and refill inks I added Night of Navy and Tranquil Tide.  Then using Vera Mark stamped sea plants and heat embossed them in White.
On the circle that I punched out I stamped it with Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy twice. then placed in in the hole.

Card Stock used: Whisper White, and Crumb Cake. 
Ink: Veramark, Tranquil Tide, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy
Extra materials Used: Classic Label punch, Under The Sea Framelits, Big Shot 2" Circle Punch, White and Black Embossing powder, Heat tool

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment