Friday, October 5, 2018

Spooky Sweet Spinning Jack-o-lantern card

Hello Stampers!

Happy Friday!  Hope you have fun things planned for the weekend.  Be it going away for a mini vacation or just staying home and getting some much needed laundry done!

Here is my Halloween countdown project share for today.
One of my favorite things about Halloween is the Jack-o-lanterns!  The cute Jack-o-lantern in the Seasonal Chums stamp set (in the Annual Catalog) worked out great for a 'spinning' Jack-o-lantern!
Card Stock used: Basic Black, Whisper White, Mango Melody, along with the Toil & Trouble DSP.
Additional Stamp set, Spooky Sweets
Ink: Black Memento Ink
Stampin' Blends in Dark Mango Melody, light Daffodil Delight, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Granny Apple Green.
On the inside I used a scrap of DSP to highlight the Jack-o-lantern.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment