Friday, October 26, 2018

Spooky Swirling Cats! Halloween Countdown

Hello Stampers!

Have you given the Stamparatus a try yet?  If not, you are going to want to so you can create a fun card like this!
This is a creative card swap I recieved from Lori Belknap.
Materials used to create this card:
Stamp sets: Buffalo Check, Spooky Sweets, Cauldron Bubble and Waterfront.
Ink: Memento Black Ink, Mango Melody and Daffodil Delight.
Paper: Black Foil Sheets, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Whisper White.
Extras: Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Write marker, Wink of Stella, Black Shimmer Ribbon and Glitter Enamel Dots.
Hope you have a great weekend!  Hopefully you can get in some Stamping!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment