Thursday, September 10, 2020

Thankful for you~#suoc257

 Hello Stampers!

I have a STAMPIN' UP! ONLY CHALLENGE#SUOC257 to share with you today.

Today's challenge was to share a card using dies and punches to celebrate the NEW Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine!

I chose the Autumn Goodness Stamp set along with the matching Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies (Autumn Goodness Bundle-Save 10% if you purchase the bundle!)

                       

I just simply adore this wheelbarrow!  It reminds me of when I was little and would help my grandma gather firewood in a wheelbarrow like this.  

-Card Stock: Whisper White thick, Crumb Cake, Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso.
-Plaid Tidings 6x6 DSP
-Ink: Crushed Curry, Mango Melody, Memento Black ink
-Stampin' Blends: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody and Soft Suede.
-Adhesive: Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Seal and Two Way Liquid Glue.

Make sure you take time to check out all the wonderful card challenges over at SUOC. 

Keep calm and stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Cheryl! That little wheelbarrow is adorable - love the detail on all the dies you've used - shows off that pretty coloring so well! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I love this stamp set! It is so much fun.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, Cheryl! Now I wish I had picked this bundle up. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so for your comment! I really like this set. I wasn't sure either at first, but I do have fun with it! :)

      Delete