Thursday, September 17, 2020

Happy Anniversary Fun Fold card~ Have a Hoot Bundle

 Hello Stampers!

Here is my project share for today.
I have a Fun fold project!  This one is a super simple one too!
Cut your Card Stock to 9 1/2" x 4 1/4" and score it at 4"

-Card Stock: Whisper White, Mambo Mango, Mango Melody
-Stamp set: Hoot Stamp set.
-Plaid Tidings 6x6 DSP
On the inside cut your Whisper White card stock to 4"x5 1/4".

-Use the Peek a Hoot Dies to cut out the owls or you can fussy cut them out.  
-Layering Circles Dies
-Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
-Hearts are from the Dog Punch


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment