Saturday, September 26, 2020

Retired Set Saturday~For Father

Hello Stampers!
There has been so many wonderful stamp sets created by Stampin' Up! When they retire it is sad because it seems like we don't use them anymore, I am going to change that!  

Thank you for joining for another Retired Set Saturday!

Today I am showcasing the stamp set, For Father.

Card Stock
: Very Vanilla Thick, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce.
DSP: Gilded Autumn Specialty 


For Father Stamp set.


Ink
: Memento Black ink, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede.
Stampin' Blends: Bronze, Petal Pink.
Additional materials used: Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensions, Seal Cut & Emboss machine.

If you have this stamp set I hope this gives you an idea to pull it out again! 

Remember Keep Calm and Stamp On!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment