Thursday, September 3, 2020

Time for School to start!

 Hello Stampers!

Happy day to you!  I have a Harvest Hellos stamp set project to share with you today!
Although it's a different year, it's time in many places to go back to school!  Either online or onsite a teacher is someone very special! 
                  
-Card stock used: Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Real Red, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider.

-Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper  

As you look closely at the apples and leaves, yep I did know when I used the Apple Builder Punch , I punched out a leaf without stampin a leaf image first.  I thought being they are two different apples they would have different leaves!  LOL

Sentiment was stamped on a label from a Paper Pumpkin Kit.

I hope this year brings many smiles to all the children and teachers in school this year!  God Bless them all!

Keep calm and stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!


No comments:

Post a Comment