Saturday, September 12, 2020

Retired Set Saturday~Spooktacular -Jar of Haunts- Bash!

Hello Stampers!

Thank you for joining for another Retired Set Saturday!
There has been so many wonderful stamp sets created by Stampin' Up! When they retire it is sad because it seems like we don't use them anymore, I am going to change that!  

Today I am showcasing two Halloween sets!  
Spooktacular Bash and
Jar of Haunts (I chose this one because of the Jar punch!)
DSP: Magic in this Night
Card Stock: Sheet of  Whisper White thick cut at 5 1/2 and scored at 2 1/8"
Using the leftover Whisper White stamp two jars and using the largest scalloped die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  
Also a strip cut at 1" x 4 1/2" score at 1", 2" then turn and score at 1" again.  
Attaching the strips: Fold on the score marks then glue the one inch to the Cardstock flap and other side to the bottom of the card base.  I marked the ends with an "X" on the image above.
I used the Jar punch to cut out the "Jars" from the Jar of Haunts.  It is smaller, but still fun to use! 
Jar of Haunts Photopolymer stamp set.

Spooktacular Bash Cling Stamp set.

If you have one or both of these sets, I hope this project helps to spark a card or project idea!  

Keep Calm and Stamp On!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment