Tuesday, September 22, 2020

All Good Things Come From Above~Autumn Goodness

Hello Stampers!
Are you ready for the beauty of fall?   
How about a beautiful card created with the Autumn Goodness Photopolymer stamp set?  This layout was inspired by the Holiday Catalog!  There are tons of ideas right in the book, not just great stamps but ideas!!
I like this stamp set, it has such beautiful detail.  
The Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies add so much more!  I just love this white picket fence.  
Card Stock used: Bumble Bee, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.

Stampin' Ink: Bumble Bee, Memento Black 

Stampin' Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Just Jade, Daffodil Delight.

Tip:  To make this a quick card, I had sat down and created several images from this stamp set ahead of time, then using the dies cut them out in a snap!  When you have items prepped ahead of time, say when you want to do something crafty but still watch your favorite tv show.  You can get the 'side' work done so you can pop out a card in no time when you need one in a snap!  

That was the case of this card, I needed a friendship card for a Pen Pal and wanted to beat the mail man so I grabbed my supplies and went town!  


Are you ready for an amazing sale?  SU has a HUGE deal coming up tomorrow!  September 23rd!


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment