Monday, September 28, 2020

#FMS454 A Gleaming Merry Christmas

Hello Stampers!

Happy Monday to you.  I hope you had a nice fall weekend.  It was pretty windy here in NE MT!  I accepted the crazy wind and washed all my clothes and bedding to hang them outside.  It made the bedrooms smell soooo good and cozy.  Everyone had a really good night sleep.  Thank you wind! ha-ha  Anyway, onto my card share for today!

I have a FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES #454 card project to share with you today.

Stamp set: Christmas Gleaming, Sentiment from For Unto Us.

Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Just Jade, Roncco Rose and Whisper White.


Thank you for joining me for today's fun sketch card, make sure you head over to Freshly Made Sketches to see all the wonderful samples!

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

4 comments:

  1. Terrific design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detail on these pretty ornaments! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete