Thursday, September 24, 2020

Paper Pumpkin World's Greatest~Alternatives #paperpumpkinworldsgreatest

 Hello Stampers!

I finally got to my Paper Pumpkin, World's Greatest!  
                         
I liked their layouts but I also came up with some alternatives I wanted to share.  
I am always in the need for birthday cards so three of them I decided to do birthday cards with, the 'award' I made that a teacher card, and the 'ribbon metal' I just made a basic congratulations. 
On this one I added strips of Pacific blue to the card base from the kit.  
The second of this style  I used Whisper White Thick card base, next layered a 1/4 inch smaller than an A-2 Card base Pacific blue and then cut strips from the card base from the kit and attached as shown.  The Pacific Point really popped when it was layered right on the card base from the kit, what do you think?
Next two projects I made pretty much like the sample showed.  I like having plenty of 'teacher' cards.  Not just for school, but for Sunday school, hunting safety instructor, anyone who has taught you something new and fun!
Finally, the shaker card just had to be a birthday card!  I used past Paper Pumpkin and Stampin' Up stamps to create this card!  
 

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment