Wednesday, September 30, 2020

#SUOC259 Peaceful Nativity

 Hello Stampers!

I have a STAMPIN' UP ONLY CHALLENGE #SUOC259 to share with you today.


The Challenge today was a color challenge. 


The colors are beautiful!  There are so many possibilities.  I choose to go with a Christmas card.  

Stamp set: Peaceful Nativity

Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede and Early Espresso.

Additional Accessories
:  Nativity Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue.

Ink: Black Memento Ink

Stampin' Blends: Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Costal Cabana, Bronze, Petal Pink.  

Make sure you head over to SUOC to see all the wonderful card ideas!  


Keep your Saturday open!  It is World Cardmaking day!  

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Cheryl - love to see the nativity in our bright colors - brilliant! What a great use of our colors! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cheryl! I never would have thought to use these colors on a Christmas card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com. We hope to see you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete