Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Our Special Friendship #SUOC218

Hello Stampers!

I have a fun card challenge to share with you today.  I wanted to join the fun over at the STAMPIN' UP ONLY CHALLENGES!  #SUOC218
Here are the specs of the challenge.
You must use Granny Green, Lovely Lipstick, Pool Party and Mango Melody with all Neutrals allowed. 
Wink of Stella is one of my favorites!
Stamp sets used: Beauty Abounds
Additional materials used: Big Shot, Butterfly Beauty Thinlits, Mini Dimensionals, Blender Pens

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - I love the added butterflies on top of those lovely flowers - thanks for joining us at SUO Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cheryl. Love how you showcased this set. Thank you so much for participating with us at SUOChallenges.com. We hope to see you again tomorrow for our new challenge.

    ReplyDelete