Monday, March 25, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternative~part 2

Hello Stampers!
So glad you could join me again today.  I have another Manly Moments Paper Pumpkin kit Alternative to share.
Trying to clear out my last year's kits that I had not used up I decided to use this kit once again.  I really like how these turned out!
Growing up around our own horses and in the beautiful mountains right outside of Yellowstone National Park I hope you can see why.
The stamp set used with this kit was Let it Ride.
Color was added to the sky and ground with the Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens. 
Trees and grass right under the horses was the Old Olive dark, horses were colored with Soft and dark Suede Blender Pens.


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment