Friday, March 1, 2019

Congratulations, True Love

Hello Stampers!

Hooray for Friday!
I am so looking forward to Stamp Camp this weekend!
I have a group of wonderful stampers who would like for me to come to Glasgow, so for this Stamp Camp, we are meeting at Marsha's house in Glasgow

If you would like to join us for the next Stamp Camp make sure you sign up on my Stampin Up website!

Here is my project share for today.
This is one of the stamp sets and punches we'll be playing with this weekend!
Happy Tails Bundle.  Happy Tails photopolymer stamp set and Dog Builder Punch.
This special card was made special for my mom and dad who got a new 'baby'.  After the loss of their large dog my mom was given an adorable little Jack Russel/Chihuahua mix.  She's simply adorable!


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment