Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Incredible Like You Project Kit~You're a Blessing in my Life.

Hello Stampers!

I know some days I am ready to jump into creating projects and come up with my own creative ideas.  Other days, I love kits like Paper Pumpkin and now Stampin' Up! has several kits available in the Annual and Occasions Catalog!

I used a kit in today's project share.
The beautiful Incredible Like you Project Kit was what I used to create this lovely card.
It comes in this set. Open it up and WOW!  You get a lot of materials to create with.
Of course it comes with instructions to create cards they have created.  It makes creating beautiful card a snap!
The colorful papers and layers in this kit are so springy!  I love them. 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment