Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Thank you for your endless love and support~Lasting Lily

Hello Stampers!
Thank you for stopping by on this beautiful day. 

Here is my project share for today. 
Stamp set: Lasting Lily
I am so loving this beautiful stamp set! 
Ink; Black Memento Ink
Card Stock: Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White

Additional materials: Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets, Pretty label Punch, Gingham Gala 6x6" DSP, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals.


Lasting Lily is one of Stampin' Up!'s favorite Sale-a-Bration items! 
You can get this set plus the beautiful foil paper I used in this card for FREE!  What to know more?  Give me a call today and we'll chat!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment