Monday, March 18, 2019

Open the Gate and run!

Hello Stampers!

Happy Monday to you!  Hope it's starting to act like spring in your neck of the woods. We are on the countdown to the actual day spring arrives.  I am glad to be rid of the below zero temps, however I am not looking forward to the dumb bugs.  ick! 

With the thought of spring, going outside and enjoying the nicer weather, here is my project share for today.
Stamp set used: Let it Ride (LOVE this set!)
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Whisper White
Ink: Black Memento Ink
Additional Materials used: Stampin' Colored Pencils, Bender Pens, Stampin' Blends in Light and Dark Crumb Cake.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment