Monday, March 11, 2019

For the Moments you can't put into words.

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!   It's supposed to be sunny today, I hope it starts to melt some of our snow. 

With Spring just around the corner I grabbed my Butterfly Gala stamp set to create a card for a dear friend going through a tough time.
I just love the bright colors in the Gingham Gala DSP.  Here is used the Lemon Lime Twist in both card stock and DSP.

Card Stock: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black
Cut out the beautiful butterflies with the Butterfly Duet Punch.  The sentiment is stamped and layered on ovals cut from the Layering Ovals Framelits.  For the last step I added a few Gingham Gala Adhesive-backed Sequins.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment