Monday, August 10, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers~Happy Birthday

Hello Stampers!
I have a fun project to share with you today.  

Stamp set used: Celebrate Sunflowers
This stamp set has a big beautiful sunflower you can do so many fun techniques with. 

I am going to share with you how simple it is to sponge ink on the stamp itself to create a unique image every time!


I first stamped the whole image in Crushed Curry.
Next, I used Sponge Daubers to ink up parts of the flower, starting with Early Espresso in the center, followed by Cajun Craze stamped all over the flower in no particular pattern leaving some Crushed Curry unstamped.

Cut the image along with leaves stamped on Just Jade In-color cardstock, out with Celebrate Sunflowers Dies using the new Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. 

Then arranged it on a Whisper White Card stock, with a 2"x5.5" piece of Flowers for Every Season DSP adhered vertically.  


Materials used: 
Cardstock used for the flower, Very Vanilla
Card Base, Whisper White Thick
Flowers, Incolor, Just Jade
Flowers for Every Season DSP
Celebrate Sunflowers Dies
Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Happy birthday sentiment from a Paper Pumpkin Kit.

This is such a fast and simple technique!  You can use it on any stamp set you have.  


Make sure you check out my NEW online store!  Click the link on the right side of this page!


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment