Monday, August 24, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Alternative~May Good Things Grow

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you.  

I have an alternative Paper Pumpkin project to share with you today.

The materials I used to create these cards is from the May Good Things Grow March 2018 kit.

Card Stock: Rococo Rose, Whisper White

March 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit: May Good Things Grow - DOstamping ...
I think you can never have too many birthday cards so using a birthday sentiment from a past Paper Pumpkin kit I made three of the four cards birthday cards.  The last card was a 'thinking of you' card.


Additional materials not from the kit: Wink of Stella and Blackberry Bliss Ink.


Hope you have a great week.  Don't forget to check out my online store!

Keep calm and stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment