Wednesday, September 19, 2018

'Tis the SWEET Season FMS#355

Hello Stampers!

I have a fun card sketch to share with you today.  This sketch comes from FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES
I used the New Candy Cane Season Photopolymer stamp set to create this yummy card!
Candy Canes are one of my favorite Christmas time treat, so I was so happy when I seen this set in the Holiday Catalog! 

Card Stock used: Whisper White Thick, In-Color Call Me Clover
Ink used: Call me Clover, Poppy Parade, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Designer Series Paper used: Santa's Workshop Specialty
Other materials used: Candy Cane Builder Punch, 3/4" X 5 1/2" piece of Sparkle Glimmer Paper, Dimensionals, Layering Circle Framelits and Big Shot.
Here is their sample.  Check out all the creative stampers, head on over to Freshly Made Sketches!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

3 comments:

  1. Festive and fun! I love candy cane decorations for Christmas and I love how you've used them here. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete