Friday, September 21, 2018

Ghostly Halloween~Countdown To Halloween card

Hello Stampers!

It sure does seem like autumn is right around the corner!  The weather has been very cool and rainy.  I like that, hopefully it will put out all the dreaded fires around Montana and the country!

Here is my Friday Halloween Count Down Share.
I used the Cauldron Bubble stamp set and matching Cauldron Framelit dies to create this project.
The Black Foil Sheets create a fun black web!
Glittered Organdy Ribbon makes the web look 'friendly' my daughter thought! 
Toil & Trouble DSP, Stampin' Blends in Light Black
Ink: Gorgeous Grape and Black Memento Ink.
Additional materials used: Dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Big Shot

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment