Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Country Livin' birthday card~

Hello Stampers!

I have a quick and easy Country Livin' card to share with you today. 
This quick card is also teamed up with the Love What You Do photopolymer stamp set, and Beautiful You.
I added some soft yellow Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to the center of the flowers colored in Flirty Flamingo Watercolor pencils then softer on the boots.

The greenery is stamped in Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz and Soft Sea Foam.  Card stock used, Whisper White and Blushing Bride.

The sentiment and boots are stamped using the Memento Black Ink.  I fussy cut the boots out and layered it over the greenery.  Then to add shadow by coloring with the Basic Gray Watercolor pencils and blending it with a Bender Pen.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment