Monday, September 17, 2018

My Christmas Swaps card! Santa's List

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you.  I hope you had a great weekend. 
I wanted to share another swaps card I made with you today! 
This fun Christmas card is created with the new Signs of Santa stamp set and Candy Cane Season stamp set.
Also teamed up with the matching Santa's Workshop Specialty Designers Series Paper, this card turned out so cute!  LOVE IT!  The DSP is actually 'fuzzy'! 
Other items used:
-Poppy Parade and Whisper White card stock.
-Garden Green Baker's Twine.
-Ink: Garden Green and Black Memento Ink
-Candy Cane Builder Punch
-Santa's Signpost Framelits Dies
-Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Big Shot
-Dimensionals, Liquid Tombow Glue.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment