Monday, September 10, 2018

Fall is right around the corner!

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  My first 'working' Monday in September!  Can you believe it's already time to get ready for fall?  I am sooo ready!  I love the beauty of fall and the cool crisp smell in the early morning.

With that in mind, I have a pretty fall themed card to share with you today.
I used the Colorful Seasons Photopolymer stamp set to create this simple but beautiful card.
The ink colors used were, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie. 
To add the fun two tone to the leaves I simply stamped in the lighter color first and then rocked the stamp over the darker ink.

I added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to give a crisp sparkle to the leaves.
Sentiment stamped in Memento Black

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment