Monday, September 3, 2018

Thanks a Latte' coffee ring card

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you.  Did you get some crafting done this long weekend?
It was such a wonderful weekend to get away for some camping!  Camping makes me think of....morning coffee by the lake!

Here is my project share for today.  I got out one of my favorite stamp sets, Coffee Cafe' to create this project.
I had a little bit of fun too!  I know Stampin' Up! has a fun coffee ring image, but why not use the real thing?
On Very Vanilla card stock I stamped a styrofoam cup with Soft Suede ink!  So simple and fun!  Then used the Laying Ovals Framelits to cut out a window.
Stamped and cut out images with the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies.  I popped up a few coffee beans up on Dimensionals.


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment