Friday, August 31, 2018

August Paper Pumpkin kit

Hello Stampers!

Paper Pumpkin kits are so versatile!  This is the August Paper Pumpkin Kit.  If you check out Pinterest.com/paperpumpkin you can find a ton more creative projects.
Such bright and pretty colors in this set.
I liked the fact that there is a 'sympathy' photopolymer stamp.  I struggle with sympathy cards all the time but this set is perfect to create a simple, 'thinking of you during this sorrowful time' card.
I whipped together this card to give you  a sample.  I always look forward to the alternative projects. 
Oooh, you are not gonna want to miss this spooky kit!  Subscribe by September 10th to enjoy this kit!  Even if you have been a subscriber in the past, you can come back and just purchase this kit, you don't have to purchase any certain amount.  But, you may want to! 
The Holiday Catalog goes LIVE on September 5th, but you can check it out now by clicking on the link to the right of this page!  Sooo excited for you to see all the new projects!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment