Friday, August 17, 2018

Wedding Thank you notes

Hello Stampers!
Happy Day to you!  It's Friday.  Wahoo, another grand weekend on the horizon!

I have some lovely cards to share with you today.
I was asked to create some thank you notes. When I asked what she wanted on them all she said was thank you, so I thought I would use the beautiful framelits from the Stitched Seasons for the sentiment.
The background was simple.  She wanted them for her daughter's wedding which was in Blushing Bride and Mossy Meadow!  How fun is that?!  After the wedding I will try and share some photos of her beautiful event! I used the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper.  It is so pretty all by it's self, you don't even need a lot of embellishments.  I did however add some pretty Sequins.  These have been my new go to embellishment!  Just love that they come with glue dots already.  I made only these two styles but made 20 of each! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment