Friday, August 24, 2018

I just miss you~

Hello Stampers!

Happy Friday to you!  This is the last Friday before school starts here in Sheridan County.  My children and I are ready but not ready.  We wish the summer vacation could last forever, but now onto a new fun season!

Here is another fun-tastic Blended Seasons project!
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Whisper Shite, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Ink: Basic Black
Stampin' Blends used: Old Olive, Bronze, Rich Razzleberry, Pineapple Punch, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade
Stitched Seasons Framelits were used to cut out the adorable leaves and layered shape.
Don't forget this set is only available until August 31st!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment