Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Just Breathe~ CTS#286

Hello Stampers!

I have a sweet card sketch to share with you today.
Card sketch from  CAS(E) This Sketch
My children started school today and after I got home I noticed my cats and dogs watching out the window for 'their people'.  When I seen the layout for this card I just had to create it with the Cat Punch and the sentiment is from Colorful Seasons Photopolymer stamp set.  The cat looks like it is just looking out the window, like our Shadow Hunter and Tazi.
The card stock used: Crushed Curry, Basic Black
Ink: Black Memento Ink
Additional stamp: Marbled

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment