Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble!

Hello Stampers!

Happy day to you!  Wahoo, I have been playing around with some of my Holiday Catalog sets...Oh WOW!  You are going to have a fun time with the Toil and Trouble Suite!  Halloween is one of my absolute favorite holidays, so it's the one I always grab first! 
The paper is so bright and cheery, the stamps are fun and the Framelits make cutting an image out a snap!  YAY!!

I cut my cards in a "Z" fold but cut the flap off. 
Card Stock used:Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and a scrap of Whisper White.
The book goes LIVE tomorrow!  EEEE, I am so excited!  Cauldron Bubble rubber stamp set and Cauldron Framelits dies comes together as the Cauldron Bubble Bundle for an extra savings of 10%!!
I used the Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper to cut out the adorable witch (with Framelits, I may I add!)  Unfortunately not all the witches had the same shape so I did have to fussy cut the others.
The pot and ghost are stamped with black Memento Ink on Whisper White and Smoky Slate.  I colored the pot in with the Light Granny Apple Green, Dark Daffodil Delight and Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends.
I added Granny Apple Green Glitter Enamel dots as bubbles and a dash of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the pot of bubbles!  The Basic Black card stock was cut out with Layering Ovals Framelits.
The funnest part of this card project was it was a swap!  I created 16 of them and the extras I plan on sending on! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment