Friday, August 10, 2018

Merry Christmas~Blended Seasons

Hello Stampers!

Christmas is right around the corner!  It is never too early to create a Christmas card.  Here is a fun project from the special Color Your Season bundle, available only in August!
Card stock used:  Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, and Under The Mistletoe DSP.
The Big Shot and Stitched Seasons were also used to create this card.
I added some pretty Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins and Wink of Stella to finish off this card.
This set is a hot item!  If you are falling in love with it, you might want to order it before it's gone!


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment