Monday, August 27, 2018

Blended Seasons~Merry Christmas

Hello Stampers!

The month is almost over, have you picked up your Blended Seasons and Stitched Seasons Framelits yet?  September 1st, they will stop selling this fabulous bundle!

Here is another project created with this set.
Can you say, 'Quick card'!  This card is created in a snap!

I cut out the shape on Mossy Meadow cardstock and created a window to place the pretty Under the Mistletoe DSP under.
Then cut out a few other ornaments shapes to place around the sentiment.  Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and Wink of Stella were the final touch to this quick card!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment